800-708-6144 (Toll Free)
Veronika Melamed is the principal attorney of the Melamed Law Group, A Professional Corporation, with a reputation as a powerful lawyer for her clients. While Ms. Melamed always seeks resolution that will have minimum impact on her clients’ families, when cases require the court’s attention, she is an aggressive and persistent advocate.
Veronika Melamed is certified as a Family Law Specialist by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California. The firm focuses exclusively on the practice of family law, handling complex cases involving high-net worth assets, property divisions and high-conflict custody disputes. Ms. Melamed has extensive experience in family law, real estate and finance.
In addition to her legal practice, Ms. Melamed is active in community affairs. She is on the board of directors for the Los Angeles Region of the New West Symphony. She works with family therapists as an advocate on ways of minimizing the impact of divorce on young children. Ms. Melamed holds a BS in Managerial Finance, is licensed in California and Illinois, and is fluent in Russian.
Areas of Practice
- High-Asset Marital Dissolution
- High Asset Divorce
- Child Support
- Family Law
- Finance and Business Matters
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Court Mediator
- Illinois, 1999
- California, 2002
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, New Hampshire
- Juris Doctor
- Franklin Pierce Center, New Hampshire
- Master of Intellectual Property
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Managerial Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Community's Homeowners Association, Board of Director
- Los Angeles Superior Court Mediation and Arbitration Panel